USING & CLEANING YOUR CHALICE
- The first time you’re using your chalice, rinse the coconut with water.
- Fill the cup halfway with water.
- Fit in the straw bamboo stem safely, ensuring it’s airtight.
- Add a gram to 5 grams of your herb to the kutchie, depending on the size of your cup.
- Fit in the gritty or clay screen.
- Add the coconut charcoal on top of the gritty.
- Light it up until the coconut charcoal embers are red hot.
- After the charcoal turns ash white, it’s ready to enjoy.
- Remember to be mindful of the heated charcoal embers.
- Your charcoal will last between 1-6 months, depending on usage.
- After finishing your steaming experience, empty water from the cup.
- Remove the straw bamboo stem.
- Rinse the cup with warm water.
- Store your chalice in a cool place.
ORDER YOUR STEAM CHALICE
$120 USD includes Steam Chalice and coconut charcoal.
Contact us on Instagram.com/steamteamJA to place an order.
Payments for orders can be made through PayPal to SteamTeamJA@hotmail.com.
We ship our Steam Chalices in discreet, plain packaging.
Orders shipped to North America will arrive in about a week. Orders to Europe may take up to two weeks. Orders to Asia 2-4 weeks.
Extra charcoal can be purchased with your initial order or reordered easily at any time.
Have questions? Connect with us on What's App 1-876-851-6510.